About Me

My photo
No not their fault For hard, they have always tried But such an iceberg I am.Alas! Only one-tenth of me can be seen Even that is deterring rough and hard Forget the ninth-tenth under the sea

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

excerpts 4m my own pennings-invincible depths

Invincible Depths!!

Its not always trekking up,
Even treading down is thrilling.
Its not always the height that appeals,
Depths have their own charms.


Braving that force of earth is daring
But living at the mercy of it... even more courageous,
So if you wonderin at that sky kissing mountain,
This astounding waterfall stupefies me.


You always win up there,
But there isn't any victory downhill.
You achieve, you conquer there,
But only surrender downhill.



Why then you take pride in soaring high,
When the real invincibilities lie in depth.
Why you fooling yourself and shouting Eureka!
When you fear even to look back at depth.










No comments: